I have moved into a property and want to register for council tax but it is a new build, what do I do?

Please notify the council of your new address online by clicking on Change of Address and following the on screen instructions.

The Valuation Office Agency will need to assign a 'band' to your property. If you wish to contact them directly, please visit their website: www.voa.gov.uk